The health, wellbeing and safety of our patients, their families and our people is our priority at Moreton Dental Care.
We fully understand that our patients will be concerned about coronavirus, and we want to assure you that we’re closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines issued by the UK Government and Public Health England and taking into account other Government advice.
Our practice is now open for emergency care by appointment only.
Please do not visit our practice if:
- You’re self-isolating as per the Government guidelines
- You have any of these symptoms: cough, fever or shortness of breath – even if they are mild
- You fall into the ‘vulnerable’ category as defined by the UK Government
Important guidance if you’re planning on visiting our dental practice
It is important when visiting our practice that you take the following steps, in line with the latest government advice:
- Keep your hands clean, washing regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water; or use a sanitiser
- Try to avoid direct or close contact (closer than 2 metres for over 15 minutes) with any people who may be unwell
Statement last updated 20 March 2020.